Cost of living comparison between Thane, India and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,020 prices entered by 710 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02008 CAD / INR
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 71% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Bangkok is 25% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in New York is 76% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 20% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 8% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in New York is 73% more expensive than in Milan
- Cost of living in Milan is about the same as in Rome
- Cost of living in London is 82% more expensive than in Milan
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 51% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,524 (₨75,898) in Thane.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 210 (18 minutes ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Moscow costs руб 460 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Dushanbe costs 380 Somoni (43 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Munich costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $24,800 (about 4 hours ago)