Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,477 prices entered by 774 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.34238 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 157% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 48% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 15% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$3,083 (RM9,005) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Trinidad costs 3.00 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sheffield costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Jinan costs 元20 (about 2 hours ago)