Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,523 prices entered by 643 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.33557 CAD / MYR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 66% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Astana is 19% cheaper than in Florence
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$2,005 (RM5,974) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$8 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 271,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Edmonton costs C$89 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Brussels costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)