Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,741 prices entered by 682 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.34586 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 34% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 5% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 6% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 85% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 12% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is 46% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Lausanne is 82% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$2,072 (RM5,992) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Maceió costs R$ 3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 34 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (44 minutes ago)