Cost of living comparison between Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico and Montreal, Canada
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,559 prices entered by 650 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.07891 CAD / MXN
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 181% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 77% cheaper than in Boston
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,435 (Mex$ 18,178) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly ticket public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 3.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in NORMAL area in Kingston upon Hull costs £430 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Tampa costs $30 (about 7 hours ago)