Cost of living comparison between Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico and Montreal, Canada
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,442 prices entered by 768 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08078 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 150% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 233% more expensive than in Hanoi
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Berlin is 48% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 201% more expensive than in Hanoi
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 41% more expensive than in Joburg
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,879 (Mex$ 23,260) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,600 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Busan costs ₩250,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)