Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,787 prices entered by 668 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CAD / COP
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Munich is 64% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 21% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Dublin is 87% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 149% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in New York City is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York City
- Cost of living in Zagreb is 58% cheaper than in Oslo
- Cost of living in Vienna is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Córdoba is 37% cheaper than in Montevideo
- Cost of living in Vienna is 52% more expensive than in Zagreb
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,999 (COL$3,838,960) in Cúcuta.
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 package of Marlboro cigarretes in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 14 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Nottingham costs £3,010 (20 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Düsseldorf costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Zhuhai costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)