Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10,005 prices entered by 945 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14110 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 40% more expensive than in Sydney
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 63% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,158 (ARS $8,209) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Ibadan costs 1,150 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Carlos costs R$ 155 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20,385 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Caracas costs Bs 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)