Cost of living comparison between Buenos Aires, Argentina and Montevideo, Uruguay
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.813 UYU / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 26,230 prices entered by 1,964 different people.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York City
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Munich is 64% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in New York City is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 21% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 32% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Dublin is 87% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 149% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 74% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vienna is 89% more expensive than in Belgrade
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U78,125 in Montevideo you would need to make just about $U37,815 (ARS $13,444) in Buenos Aires.
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Johannesburg costs R 400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 package of Marlboro cigarretes in Chillan costs CH$2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pair of sport shoes (Nike, Adidas, or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8MB (1 month) in Asunción costs 300,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in London costs £4.20 (about 1 hour ago)