Cost of living comparison between Buenos Aires, Argentina and Montevideo, Uruguay
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 2.805 UYU / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 26,006 prices entered by 1,937 different people.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U93,750 in Montevideo you would need to make just about $U44,358 (ARS $15,811) in Buenos Aires.
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of tomatoes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.99 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of apples in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Wrocław costs 15 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in London costs £105 (about 3 hours ago)