Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,094 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.31824 USD / BRL
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 145% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 218% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is about the same as in Toronto
- Cost of living in Paris is 94% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is 134% more expensive than in Istanbul
- Cost of living in Valjevo is 55% cheaper than in Milan
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $1,806 (R$ 5,674) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Vienna costs €59 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darwin costs AU$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Bangalore costs ₨60 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.50 (about 5 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Lisbon costs €30 (about 5 hours ago)