Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,333 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10116 USD / MAD
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Xiamen is 50% cheaper than in Seattle
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 4% more expensive than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $1,803 (17,821 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tirana costs 1,000 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $508 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sassari costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)