Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,690 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $2,803 (€2,592) in Nuremberg.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Montevideo costs $U260 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pisa costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Dundee costs £2,034 (about 2 hours ago)