Cost of living comparison between Kolhapur, India and Milan, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,714 prices entered by 583 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01302 EUR / INR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 69% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 11% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Tbilisi is 5% more expensive than in Kazan'
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Curitiba is 24% cheaper than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 53% cheaper than in Milan (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Milan you would need to make just about €1,174 (₨90,178) in Kolhapur.
Do you live in Milan? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Innsbruck costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in São Paulo costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of Coca-Cola in Rousse costs 1.00 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Guangzhou costs 元2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 3 hours ago)