Cost of living comparison between Depok, Indonesia and Mexico City, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,862 prices entered by 798 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00114 MXN / IDR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 161% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Los Angeles is 25% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in London is 181% more expensive than in Budapest
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,495 (Rp 14,514,698) in Depok.
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly ticket public transport in Montreal costs C$77 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Cluj-Napoca costs 2.79 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Regina costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Quebec City costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)