Cost of living comparison between Bristol, United Kingdom and Mexico City, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12,528 prices entered by 1,079 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 25.070 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 150% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 233% more expensive than in Hanoi
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Berlin is 48% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 201% more expensive than in Hanoi
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 41% more expensive than in Joburg
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 126% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,299 (£1,129) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Busan costs ₩250,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)