Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! La Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in La Plata.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2014. Exchange rate: 2.805 UYU / ARS *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U12,500 in Melo you would need to make just about $U11,063 (ARS $3,943) in La Plata.
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Barcelona costs €1.15 (about 5 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Khamis Mushait costs ﷼ 40 (about 5 hours ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in London costs £4.50 (about 5 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in San Diego costs $8 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 7 hours ago)