Cost of living comparison between Kiev, Ukraine and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! Kiev has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kiev.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,557 prices entered by 518 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.275 UYU / UAH *
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 156% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 40% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 17% cheaper than in Hong Kong
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U12,500 in Melo you would need to make just about $U10,892 (8,543₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$22 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)