Cost of living comparison between Kiev, Ukraine and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! Kiev has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kiev.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,650 prices entered by 528 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.344 UYU / UAH *
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 9% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 5% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 140% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U12,500 in Melo you would need to make just about $U11,075 (8,242₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luton costs £2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 1,100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bergen costs kr 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)