Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Melbourne, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,663 prices entered by 937 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08441 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 154% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 231% more expensive than in Hanoi
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in New York is 202% more expensive than in Hanoi
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 43% more expensive than in Joburg
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$1,721 (Mex$ 20,386) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Guntur costs ₨180 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Taipei costs 85 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,700 (38 minutes ago)