Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Melbourne, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,334 prices entered by 750 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.08414 AUD / MXN
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$2,164 (Mex$ 25,723) in Puebla.
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Liberec costs 110 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Bangalore costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8MB (1 month) in Győr costs 2,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)