Cost of living comparison between Changzhi, China and Melbourne, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,224 prices entered by 791 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.21258 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 89% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 9% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$2,268 (元10,668) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM163,888 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Budapest costs 1,490 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Georgetown costs 5,000 G$ (43 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Nakhon Si Thammarat costs 350 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)