Cost of living comparison between Changzhi, China and Melbourne, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,807 prices entered by 862 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.21001 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 146% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Guilin is 15% cheaper than in Prague
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 11% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,342 (元15,914) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 52 TT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 490,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Moscow costs руб 37,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 3 hours ago)