Cost of living comparison between Rosario, Argentina and Mbale, Uganda
WARNING! Rosario has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rosario.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 372.085 UGX / ARS *
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 166% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 23% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 8% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Berlin is 45% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 139% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 4% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is about the same as in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Shilling in Mbale you would need to make just about 10,152,767 Shilling (ARS $27,286) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Antwerp costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Bristol costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$30,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)