Cost of living comparison between Rosario, Argentina and Mbale, Uganda
WARNING! Rosario has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rosario.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,490 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2014. Exchange rate: 324.527 UGX / ARS *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in London is 180% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Los Angeles is 25% cheaper than in New York City
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Shilling in Mbale you would need to make just about 7,911,334 Shilling (ARS $24,378) in Rosario.
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Houston costs $4.72 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Grenoble costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City costs $1.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Bordeaux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)