Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Mbale, Uganda
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2014. Exchange rate: 42.281 UGX / BDT
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 151% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Singapore is 116% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 61% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in SF
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Shilling in Mbale you would need to make just about 2,259 Shilling (Taka 53) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campo Grande costs R$ 1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Montreal costs C$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling215,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saarbrücken costs €55 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Duisburg costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bucharest costs 150 lei (about 1 hour ago)