Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Mbale, Uganda
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,529 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 1043.370 UGX / BRL
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Shilling in Mbale you would need to make just about 11,437,995 Shilling (R$ 10,963) in Belo Horizonte.
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Houston costs $2.98 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Miskolc costs 1,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kuopio costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Lucca costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)