Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Maracaibo, Venezuela
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,687 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.052 VEF / CAD *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 13% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Beijing is 20% cheaper than in Seoul
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 66% cheaper than in Maracaibo (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 78,125 in Maracaibo you would need to make just about Bs 26,761 (C$5,298) in Quebec City.
Do you live in Maracaibo? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in San Jose costs ₡ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Nicosia costs €4.63 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in London costs £3,010 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Curitiba costs R$ 180 (about 7 hours ago)