Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Maracaibo, Venezuela
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 5.472 VEF / CAD *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 56% cheaper than in Maracaibo (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 93,750 in Maracaibo you would need to make just about Bs 41,431 (C$7,571) in Quebec City.
Do you live in Maracaibo? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Stockholm costs 100 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Barcelona costs €1.15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Khamis Mushait costs ﷼ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in London costs £4.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in San Diego costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 5 hours ago)