Cost of living comparison between Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Manila, Philippines
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,089 prices entered by 602 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 25.482 PHP / BAM
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York City
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York City is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Munich is 64% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 158% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Vienna is 90% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in London is 32% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Dublin is 87% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Barcelona is about the same as in Toulouse
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php78,125 in Manila you would need to make just about Php57,425 (2,254KM) in Sarajevo.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pair of sport shoes (Nike, Adidas, or similar) in Genoa costs €75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Wrocław costs 4.20 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Paderborn costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- iPod nano 16GB in Johor Bahru costs RM2,500 (about 2 hours ago)