Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Manaus, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,649 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 2.533 BRL / USD
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 66% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Astana is 19% cheaper than in Florence
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Manaus (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 12,500 in Manaus you would need to make just about R$ 8,116 ($3,205) in Quito.
Do you live in Manaus? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly ticket public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (about 4 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Rome costs €50 (about 6 hours ago)