Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Maastricht, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.379 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 34% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 5% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 6% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 85% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 12% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is 46% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Lausanne is 82% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €3,658 (£2,653) in Liverpool.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Maceió costs R$ 3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 34 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (44 minutes ago)