Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Lyon, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,721 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12977 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 146% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sheffield is 112% more expensive than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,311 ($b10,102) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baguio City costs Php3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Vancouver costs C$6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangkok costs 5,500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)