Cost of living comparison between Aguascalientes, Mexico and Lyon, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05914 EUR / MXN
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 66% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Astana is 19% cheaper than in Florence
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,843 (Mex$ 31,156) in Aguascalientes.
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨510,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Albuquerque costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Munich costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)