Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Lucknow, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.11808 INR / XOF
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 169% more expensive than in Lucknow (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,069 (1,778,975 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Lucknow.
Do you live in Lucknow? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Khamis Mushait costs ﷼ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in London costs £4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in San Diego costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Malé costs 30 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)