Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Los Angeles, California, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 8,023 prices entered by 848 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14472 USD / BOB
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 145% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 110% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Galway is 23% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Cork is 16% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Paris is 93% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is 216% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 47% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $1,316 ($b9,090) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halmstad costs 9,082 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Ljubljana costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)