Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10,049 prices entered by 964 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00046 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 151% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Singapore is 116% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 61% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in SF
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 10% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,560 (7,747,042 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 95,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Orlando, Florida costs $1.19 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Ljubljana costs €208 (41 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Paris costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)