Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,870 prices entered by 842 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00037 EUR / COP
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York City
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York City is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Munich is 64% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 158% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Vienna is 90% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in London is 32% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Dublin is 87% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Barcelona is about the same as in Toulouse
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,796 (COL$7,474,549) in Pereira.
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pair of sport shoes (Nike, Adidas, or similar) in Genoa costs €75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Wrocław costs 4.20 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Paderborn costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- iPod nano 16GB in Johor Bahru costs RM2,500 (about 2 hours ago)