Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Limerick, Ireland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24960 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Limerick? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 140% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 5% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 8% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Limerick (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Limerick you would need to make just about €1,517 (R$ 6,077) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arusha costs 2,300 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $700 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riga costs €290 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montpellier costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vienna costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)