Cost of living comparison between Saltillo, Mexico and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,620 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.19592 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 151% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 232% more expensive than in Hanoi
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 42% more expensive than in Joburg
- Cost of living in New York is 202% more expensive than in Hanoi
- Cost of living in Paris is 28% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 16,250 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 12,944 (Mex$ 66,069) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Thane costs ₨1,400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $915 (33 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)