Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,351 prices entered by 450 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00062 PEN / PYG
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 144% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Galway is 23% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in London is 215% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 110% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 94% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 14% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 12,901 (20,905,647 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Algiers costs 700 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €700 (15 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)