Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Leeds, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,484 prices entered by 419 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05524 GBP / ZAR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 43% cheaper than in Leeds (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Leeds you would need to make just about £2,123 (R 38,437) in Cape Town.
Do you live in Leeds? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of tomatoes in New York City costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)