Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Le Mans, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,350 prices entered by 794 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.23851 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 152% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 62% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Singapore is 117% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Sydney is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 36% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €2,012 (8,435 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Malé costs 40 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leeds costs £4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)