Cost of living comparison between Mar del Plata, Argentina and Le Mans, France
WARNING! Mar del Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mar del Plata.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10114 EUR / ARS *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 12% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Barcelona is 12% cheaper than in Cleveland
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,792 (ARS $17,722) in Mar del Plata.
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Bangkok costs 30 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Mannheim costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for cleaning help in São Paulo costs R$ 6 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €0.49 (about 3 hours ago)