Cost of living comparison between Suzhou, China and Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,579 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.15607 CHF / CNY
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in London is 180% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Los Angeles is 25% cheaper than in New York City
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 18,750 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 11,123 (元71,271) in Suzhou.
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Houston costs $4.72 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Grenoble costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City costs $1.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Bordeaux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)