Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,637 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.15564 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 157% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 48% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 15% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 68% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 4,760 (元30,582) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Athens costs €550 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨107,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jamshedpur costs ₨360 (16 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stuttgart costs €7 (27 minutes ago)