Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,825 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.03705 CHF / NIO
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 64% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,500 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 4,474 (120,747 C$) in Managua.
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of tomatoes in New York City costs $4.41 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Fort Worth costs $0.46 (about 4 hours ago)