Cost of living comparison between Mississauga, Canada and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,983 prices entered by 642 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.971 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,592 (C$2,556) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pisa costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Dundee costs £2,034 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Maribor costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fortaleza costs R$ 2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)