Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,222 prices entered by 661 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00115 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Regensburg is about the same as in Trento
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 4% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM3,000 (2,612,284 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $180 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oporto costs €33,217 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)