Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,997 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.001 PLN / MYR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 191% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Delhi is 67% cheaper than in Melbourne
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Santiago is 11% more expensive than in Buenos Aires
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,394 zł (RM13,383) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 zł in Kraków.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Balikpapan costs Rp 200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Atlanta costs $0.61 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Istanbul costs 2,150TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$8 (about 3 hours ago)