Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Kolkata, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,829 prices entered by 386 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.506 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 147% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 119% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is about the same as in Kolkata (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,429 (9,456 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,897 (4 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨10,091 (about 3 hours ago)