Cost of living comparison between Wuxi, China and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.13185 EUR / CNY
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Vienna is 79% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Santiago is 11% more expensive than in Buenos Aires
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Taipei is 54% cheaper than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 20% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €603 (元4,574) in Wuxi.
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Utrecht costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Houston costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of Coca-Cola in Cochabamba costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,741 (about 4 hours ago)