Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.34589 EUR / BRL
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Munich is 64% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 21% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Dublin is 87% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 149% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in New York City is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York City
- Cost of living in Zagreb is 58% cheaper than in Oslo
- Cost of living in Vienna is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Córdoba is 37% cheaper than in Montevideo
- Cost of living in Vienna is 52% more expensive than in Zagreb
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €650 (R$ 1,880) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Kavala.
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 beer in neighbourhood pub (500ml or 1pt.) in Seattle costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Kingston upon Hull costs £0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Portland costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 package of Marlboro cigarretes in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 14 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Nottingham costs £3,010 (about 3 hours ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Düsseldorf costs €19 (about 4 hours ago)