Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / COP
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €559 (COL$1,568,291) in Pereira.
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly ticket public transport in Galway costs €70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Miami costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of apples in Mysore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8MB (1 month) in Bucharest costs 37 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Craiova costs 47 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)