Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,158 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06187 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 89% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Kavala you would need to make just about €507 (Mex$ 8,189) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Melbourne costs AU$13 (14 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Szczecin costs 32 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$7,026 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €77 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 4 hours ago)