Cost of living comparison between Madurai, India and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01482 EUR / INR
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is 4% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 86% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 92% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 37% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €476 (₨32,088) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Singapore costs SGD $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jakarta costs Rp 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)