Cost of living comparison between Kirov, Russia and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01761 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 95% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 83% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 95% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 44% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 6% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is about the same as in São Paulo
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €486 (руб 27,590) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indore costs ₨25,832 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5,160 (26 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Bhagyanagar costs ₨120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)