Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 152% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 62% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Singapore is 117% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Sydney is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 36% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 37% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €314 (₨22,085) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Akron, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)