Cost of living comparison between Anyang, China and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14650 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 145% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 110% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Galway is 23% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Cork is 16% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Paris is 93% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is 216% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €367 (元2,503) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halmstad costs 9,082 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Ljubljana costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)